Raising Makers Bootcamp
Whether you already have started a creative studio or you have always had the inkling and yearning to but aren't sure where to start, this course has been curated to support YOU with a practical step by step path to achieving your success.
This two week course, Lead by three multi-seven figure studio owners spanning the country, the wealth of knowledge and information that will be laid out in easy-to-process ways with actionable steps will get you on the path to push your business forward!
THIS BOOTCAMP IS DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU EASY TO FOLLOW, STEP BY STEP CONCEPTS TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR CREATIVE STUDIO PATH.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Finding your "why"
- Planning your foundation
- The building blocks needed to keep that foundation strong
- Sourcing materials
- Brick & Mortar vs. Mobile/Virtual Parties
- Top crafts you should offer for your business
- Utilizing social media
- How to network within your community
- Additional revenue and advertising components
- PLUS MORE!
Courses will be held via ZOOM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's, starting Monday, June 7th and ending Friday, June 18th.