Book a Premium Private Workshop (Room B- 10 to 12 guests)
We are honored you are considering Courage&Grace to be a part of your private workshops! Our Private Workshops allow groups to select a project, time and date that works for them! Perfect for birthdays, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, team building, and more. Our studio is available for groups as big as 30. We will help you and your guests create a wall worthy piece for your home or to give as a gift! Choose from about 50 paint colors and wood stain colors in our studio. You are welcome to bring food and your favorite drinks. Everyone will make a wood project. There are multiple design options for each one, so everyone can make something to suit their style!
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- There is a minimum of 10 makers at each private workshop. We have two private workshop rooms. One can accommodate up to 12 makers, and the other can accommodate up to 18 makers.
- We are located at 300 West State Street in O’fallon, IL, and this is where we will host ALL workshops.
- We have standard and premium time slots. The standard time slots are throughout the week, and the premium slots will be during the weekends. Prices vary depending on collection and time slot.
- We do custom designs for a $25 fee per design. This design may be included as an option in future public and private workshops.
- To book a private workshop, the host decides on a date, time, and room (based upon number of guests anticipated). The host will then be contacted by courage&grace with a link to send out to the guests within 48 hours.
- The workshop link will be shut down 7 days prior to the workshop time so that all designs can be prepped. The deadline to sign up must be a firm deadline. Since we custom cut all of the orders for each party we need that time to prepare. If someone misses the deadline there will be a $5 rush order fee or they may choose one of the designs we have on hand at the studio.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. If your cancellation falls within 48-24 hours of the workshop, HALF of your reservation fee will be turned into a workshop credit. If unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel the SAME DAY of a workshop you are scheduled to attend, we suggest you find a friend or family member to come in your place so that you are not out the reservation fee you paid. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please private message us on Facebook or email us email@example.com to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.